This is how someone like me, who has never lived in a place where it snows before, prepares for a snowstorm.
1. I check out a LOT of books from the library.
2. I make sure I am well stocked with gummi worms, cheese and crackers, and red wine.
3. I buy a new super fancy (and warm!) blanket.
4. I do laundry so I can wear all of my clothes at the same time.
5. I make sure my doomsday prep bag is within arms reach at all times.
6. I spend hours adding to my Netflix queue.
7. I complain to anyone who will listen about how I am not used to this type of weather.
8. I cry in the vain hope that somehow the weather will take pity on me and decide not to snow and also to make it spring immediately.
9. I waste a lot of time googling how to prepare for a snowstorm.
10. I pretend this isn’t going to happen the same way I pretended I was going to win the billion dollar powerball.
Stay warm and stay safe peeps, no matter where you are !