So, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was kind of disappointing.
IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER. Short of going to the actual Hogwarts as a student and being able to do magic.
The rides were so fantastic, the level of detail throughout both parks (Hogsmeade/Hogwarts and Diagon Alley) was amazing and made me giddy, the food was pretty yummy, and the frozen butterbeer was even better. I loved every single second of it. If I had to pick some favorites they would be the following (but really I hearted all of it).
1. The lines for the rides – what??!! This is crazy right? But on rides like The Forbidden Journey the details along the way are so fantastic you can’t help but enjoy your wait.
2. All the rides. I loved them all.
3. Frozen butterbeer. Yummy yummy in my tummy.
4. The Tale of the Three Brothers. Visually very similar to the movie and so entertaining to watch. The actors did a lovely job.
5. All of the shops. I want to buy all the things!
It’s a magical place y’all. A magical place. Go there.