As realmommaramblings guessed so quickly on April 3, and what I can finally give you the details of today (which is totally way earlier than I thought I could tell you), the big news is that Captain Thoughtful and I are moving.
To Lincoln, Nebraska. We are children of the corn(huskers) now.
Things I have done since finding out about this move include:
– Buying snow boots
– Buying a winter coat, that’s like, a *real* winter coat
– Worried incessantly about where I will get good Mexican food and BBQ
– Quit my job (as of Friday)
– Checked to make sure that at least once Taco Bell in Lincoln serves chili cheese burritos
– Made a list of everything I want to do one last time in Texas before we move
– Made sure I owned at least one red shirt. (I do. I have exactly one.)
– Checked to see if there was a Whole Foods in Lincoln. (There is. Whew.)
Any Nebraska-ites (Is that a thing?) have any advice/tips/favorite spots to share?