Last week, Captain Thoughtful was out of town at a conference for 3 days so I made a to-do list of everything I needed/wanted to get done while he was gone.
1. Start packing up our apartment
2. Make a dentist appointment
3. Get my hair trimmed
4. Work out for an hour every day
5. Eat healthy
Here is what I actually did.
1. Watched every episode of “Call the Midwife”
2. Ugly cried through most of the episodes of “Call the Midwife”
3. Ate Whataburger
I would lament my uselessness a lot more if “Call the Midwife” wasn’t such good TV. I’m pretty sure you can’t be completely useless if you’re watching good TV.