19 thoughts on “Here Is A Thought On A Friday

1. I know every word to this song. I feel a very deep sense of shame over this, but it does not stop me from blasting it every time it comes on the radio and then “pretending” to be surprised when the announcer says, afterwards, that it is a One Direction song.

2. Shan says:

THIS was the first time I heard that song. You MUST watch it 😀

Your link was the second.

BTW, I came here via Jezebel where one of your friends commented on the Reality Bites article, and left a link to your blog.

Cheers!

1. Shan says:

yep it’s true, but i can’t find it again. i was waaay deep in someone’s weird conversation i think

3. 20somethingmacy says:

Reblogged this on be20something and commented:
    “Written in these walls are the stories that I can’t explain, I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days.”

4. tamsinblogspot says:

the thing I love about this video is that they have photos lining the walls. It makes everything look so cool. P.S. ZAYN IS AMAZING! XD

5. This can be cured with the proper treatment. Actually I used to have a darkroom like the one in the vid – back in the pre-digtal age. Was always fun to play there.

6. Crazy with a Chance of Rain says:

Ugg me too! I (embarrassingly) admitted that to my friend the other day. Is there a support group?

7. That is because whoever is behind them is super smart & decided…”You aren’t going to sound like a boy band anymore – you will sound like The Fray.” Suddenly, One Direction appeals to the older women as well. Genius. I snuck this song onto my Husband’s spotify playlist. I’m so sneaky.