I’m a fan of things that multi-task, especially with beauty products. If something only does one thing, then I assume it’s lazy and lacks ambition. (I’m looking at you perfume)
So, when I got SkinFare Verdant Remedy Coconut Oil Stick, I gave it a hearty handshake of approval and offered it a job as my full time must-have beauty product. And it took the job y’all. It took the job.
I use it….
- On my lips as a lip balm
- On my pressure points as aroma therapy
- On my hair when it gets frizzy
- If I get a bug bite
- On my bacon-grease burns (and the scars are definitely fading)
- On my face as a moisturizer on the go
- As a perfume of sorts because I love the smell but this stick doesn’t have the lazy attitude of a normal perfume
Also, it’s $10. And it does all these things, for $10. And it’s natural, which is important to me because I believe when you use natural products chipmunks and bluebirds and baby rainbows find happy homes. (Not a popular belief, I’ll admit, but I think it’s catching on)
I’m not getting paid for this, I just like it. And you should like it too, because baby rainbows need homes y’all.