Last Friday, I accompanied Captain Thoughtful and our very good friend, affectionately known as The Yeti, to see Fast & Furious 6. BECAUSE I’M A GOOD WIFE Y’ALL.
Here are my thoughts.
1. Opening montage is classic. Pure cheesy gold. Or golden cheese.
3. You can’t take a fully intact bullet out of your own shoulder without at least a mirror. And also, probably not in that case either.
4. But. But….PHYSICS. You can’t change laws of physics. You can’t. NO.
5. Tanks aren’t that fast.
6. (Throws hands in air, shrugs shoulders, and waits patiently for next dance movie Captain Thoughtful now must accompany me to)
7. Also? Jason Statham is EVERYWHERE.
Humor pause for public service announcement.
On the real though y’all, if you have ever been in a very bad car accident, this is probably not the movie to see. Some of you may remember that in 2011, I was in a very serious car accident. My car rolled and I was trapped. Watching this movie brought back some not very nice flashbacks. Also, and I’m sure you all know this, but if you’re in a car accident and your car hits walls and rolls, that is not something that you walk away from easily and of your own volition. Trust me. If you’ve been in a bad accident, maybe pass on this movie, even the hilariously cheesy yet somehow still completely awesome dialogue doesn’t make the accident scenes easier to watch.
We now return to our regularly scheduled humor.