Actual list of things I have been doing for weeks in order to look pretty on 12/22/12, which is the day after the world ends and also they day Captain Thoughtful and I are getting married. Because we’re optimists. And also, we’re totally prepared for the apocalypse thanks to my knack for preparedness some people have referred to as “insanity”. So, the wedding is on y’all!
1. Drink more than 2 liters of water a day. I have to pee ALL THE TIME.
2. Eat an ounce of walnuts a day. Apparently, they make your skin beautiful because of omega-3 and magic.
3. Daily body moisturizing with argan oil. This is probably just a good life habit but holy shiz y’all, it’s slippery! I’m probably going to slip and fall in the shower and break my leg and have to walk down the aisle in crutches, but hey, my skin is going to look spectacular.
4. Time consuming skincare routine. So many oils, creams, tools, and oh so much time. Worth it though.
5. Drink a cup of hot water with lemon in it every morning and cucumber water throughout the day. Why? I read somewhere that’s what models do. It’s only now, as I’m writing about it, that I realize it might not be true……
Any special way y’all prepared for your wedding?