Here are some wedding thoughts from Captain Thoughtful. Because Captain Thoughtful has lots of thoughts y’all.
Thoughts from Captain Thoughtful…
Taking wedding preparations and planning very seriously, I have watched many a wedding show with Girl on the Contrary. We are beyond excited for our big day! Some of these shows have left me feeling that some people aren’t as excited as we are. These are the conclusions I came to:
1. TLC is purposefully trying to make Canadians seem as awful as possible. I smell a producer who had a bad experience in the great white north (See Four Weddings: Canada).
2. Anyone who complains about another culture’s wedding traditions and/or ceremonies should be flogged.
3. If you bring a small army to help you find the perfect wedding dress, you might as well be preparing for trench style warfare.
4. Yelling at your bridal consultant is clearly the best way to get top notch service and find your dream dress. Except it isn’t.
5. Scheduling your rehearsal dinner on December 21, 2012 shouldn’t be a risky thing to do. I’m looking at you Mayans…
This has been thoughts from Captain Thoughtful.