Here are some things I’m thinking about. This prevents you from needing to ask the question “What are you thinking?” and that makes me happy because I hate being asked that question because it’s like “Hey man. If I want you to know what I’m thinking, I’ll tell you. You need to get out my biznas like a Ludacris song.” Anyway, I’m just going to tell you what I’m thinking because I only have so many Ludacris references.
1. Jules from GoGuiltyPleasures won last Friday’s “Guess What?” contest. She won mostly because she was right about how awesome I would look with a bright pink faux hawk. I mean, I’m not going to actually do that to my hair but it would look pretty sweet. Anyway, don’t despair because I’m going to make the “Guess What?” contest a regular feature and the prize will always be a guest spot in my other regular feature “Interviews With Celebrities.” Y’all, I’m like so on the regular. Anyway, look for Jules’ interview next week.
2. Gummi worms and turkey bacon are not a very hearty breakfast, yet that’s what I eat most Saturday mornings. Being a grown-up is pretty awesome.
3. I don’t like when people say “Peace out.” because I think peace should be in and not out.
4. I cried when I saw Armageddon. I just needed to get that off my chest.
5. I think water is delicious. Really.
6. Hakuna Matata really is a wonderful phrase.
7. T-shirts were a great idea.
9. Save the drama for yo mama.
10. I think that if you personified food, you would find that pizza is the happiest of them all. But, I don’t know why you would personify something and then eat it. You’re a cannibal.
Happy Friday y’all!!!