My street cred hit an all-time high last week when I was nominated by two fellow bloggers for the Stylish Blogger Award. Holla! A big shout out to Marina and the Edmonton Tourist. Of course, with great honor comes great responsibility (right?). What I mean is there are rules. And though I usually balk at rules, in this case, I’ll play fair. I have to tell 7 things about myself- which I think is the test to prove how stylish I am. And then I have to name 7 other bloggers I think deserve this award- which is to prove I have stylish friends.
7 Stylish Things About Me
1. I love fashion. Really. Like, a LOT. Alexander McQueen (RIP), Chanel, Miu Miu, Zac Posen, Burberry, Stella McCartney- these are a few of my favorite things.
2. I give practically everyone I meet a nickname. I can’t help myself.
3. I have 4 pairs of glasses.
4. I think Zach Galifianakis is really really funny. I laugh at everything he says.
5. I absolutely love to watch bridal/wedding shows like “Say Yes To The Dress”, “Four Weddings”, and “My Fair Wedding”. I just can’t get enough of them. They are either incredibly absurd or incredibly sweet. Love it.
6. I very rarely have crushes on celebrities. All my crushes are on journalists. Like David Muir. Sigh. And Olly Steeds. Sigh.
7. I love sunglasses. But I don’t trust people who wear them indoors.
7 Uber-Stylish Bloggers
2. Marina of MarinaSleeps. I’m not just nominating her because she nominated me. I’m nominating her because she makes me laugh. Read her blog.
3. Cooper at Coopernicus. He too, makes me laugh. Also, he listens to really good music. Security is for cadavers.
4. The Edmonton Tourist. Her worst valentines date ever is a classic. Very stylish.
5. The Bloggess. Really, nominating her is a bit of a moot point (mute point?) because she is already super popular but I am devoted to her blog and her irreverence and her use of curse words.
6. Aka Gringita whenever someone uses the word “flotsam” I am on board. She and I are kindred spirits.
There are so many more but I had to choose just 7 – I told you I was playing by the rules and I meant it. Just this once.