I love the show Inside the Actor’s Studio and my favorite part is towards the end of the show when James Lipton asks his guests 10 questions based on the questionnaire by Bernard Pivot. I find these questions incredibly interesting and telling. So, because I know you have all just been dying to ask me these questions yourselves, I decided make your dreams come true and answer them. Also, I have been daydreaming about this a bit….
Pretend I am on Inside the Actor’s Studio being interviewed by James Lipton. Although, I’m not being interviewed as an actor but rather as an oscar-winning screenwriter who everyone in Hollywood and around the world is dying to work with. Because- you know, that isn’t too far-fetched. (Ha!)
- What is your favorite word? Kindness
- What is your least favorite word? Discrimination
- What turns you on? Thoughtfulness
- What turns you off? Arrogance
- What sound or noise do you love? Thunderstorms and vacuums (I know that’s weird but I love the sounds I love).
- What sound or noise do you hate? Angry yelling
- What is your favorite curse word? Bastard. It works even when it doesn’t really work.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Professor of History
- What profession would you not like to do? Politician
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Well kid, you made me laugh.”
I would love to know some of your answers to these questions!! You know, if you’re in a sharing mood.