1. If you went to a public restroom and then bent over to make sure no one was in any of the stalls (because you’re pee shy) and then just when you where looking someone who was in one of the stalls was bending over to look at the feet of the person who just walked in and you just sort of met face to face. I bet that would be awkward.
2. If you were more invested in Dancing with the Stars than your Grandmother and then you called her to talk about it and she was like “You need to reevaluate your life.” I bet that would be awkward.
3. If you went to a restaurant and then spent the whole time talking really badly about your friends ex-boyfriend who you never met and then he turned out to be your waiter. I bet that would be awkward.
4. If you were at the grocery store and were reaching for the last banana but at the same time a chimpanzee was reaching for the banana I bet that would be awkward because by all rights of nature- you should let the chimpanzee have it but also, why would a chimpanzee be in a grocery store? I bet that would be awkward.
5. If you were talking to a baby in a baby voice and then the baby responded in a grown-up voice. I bet that would be awkward.
6. If you sneezed at the exact same time as someone next to you. Who says “bless you” first? It’s like a nasal version of chicken. I bet that would be awkward.
7. If someone asked you not to blog about them at the exact moment you were blogging about them. I bet that would be awkward.
Life is awkward enough. Take my advice and avoid these situations at all costs. You’re welcome.