Today is my lovely sister’s birthday. She lights up my life and this post is dedicated to her. Congratulations on now being divisible by 11 for the first time since you were 11. That’s pretty major.
In honor of your big day, I am going to embarrass you. Because that’s what love is. Also, I know you don’t embarrass easily so it’s a challenge. Here is a list of things I plan to do so you can prepare yourself. Don’t say I didn’t give you fair warning. If you don’t read my blog today then it’s your fault not mine.
1. I arranged for a naked man to jump out of your birthday cake.
2. I plan on saying “naked” as many times as possible at dinner tonight to see if your face turns red like it used to.
3. I baked penis cookies.
4. I arranged for a band to play Hanson music at dinner.
5. I gave Grammy permission to kiss you on the cheek when she has lots of red lipstick on.
6. I will hug you and never let go. ( please don’t hit me)
7. I will keep trying to hold your hand. (please don’t hit me)
8. I will call you “sissy” for the rest of the day.
9. I will talk in a baby voice to you all night.
10. I will write a blog about how I am going to embarrass you today.
I think it’s important for you to know that I probably won’t really do any of these things. Except number 10 obviously, and probably number 7 because I really like holding hands. I love your guts!!!!!!
This is your favorite birthday song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AJYcXnn1io&feature=related and I am dedicating it to you from my heart. I hope you love it.