These are the things I’m pondering when I should be working….
1. Will J.K. Rowling ever write another Harry Potter book? Because I know she said she wouldn’t, but it would really mean a lot to me. I need another magical adventure in my life.
2. Why can’t more restaurants deliver? I think it would be big business for them because as someone who occasionally wants to order and eat enough food for 3 people, I don’t really want to eat in your restaurant and be stared at like a circus freak nor do I want to drive to your restaurant, pick-up my food, and have to lie about how many pieces of silverware I need (the answer is 1 but I will go to my grave saying 3). So, please, just get a delivery service, I know there are others people like me out there who would take advantage of it. But, hey, if you don’t want to make money that’s your business.
3. Why is it that online dating commercials make me feel judged? They just look at you from the screen with those smiles on their face and their arms around their match and their eyes say “What are you doing to meet the love of your life?” Or maybe I’m just being silly.
4. Are we still friends if I’m not on Facebook anymore? This, I think, is going to be the question of my generation.
5. When did text messaging become an acceptable way of asking someone out? I actually know the answer to this one, it isn’t nor will it ever be an acceptable way of asking someone out. Cowards. You deserve more effort my friends.
6. Why do some women get so upset when a man opens a door for them? Let’s be clear, I am a feminist. Like, a big one. But if a man wants to open a door for me, then I let him. I don’t feel offended, I know I could open that door for myself and I’m sure he knows that if he wasn’t there I wouldn’t just stand outside the door waiting for someone to come along, he knows that I could open that door for myself. Seriously, I could open the hell out of that door. But if he wants to then I let him go right ahead, and I won’t get mad either, my arms are a little tired anyway.
7. Why in the world are there florescent lights everywhere I go? Honestly, I don’t need to see myself like that and I certainly don’t want other people to. Soft lighting folks. We all could use a little more soft lighting.
Those are just some things that I was thinking about today. I guess it would have made more sense to just have 5 questions or 10 but keep in mind, I am a girl on the contrary.