- If Austin had a smell it would be an equally appealing and repulsive mixture of marijuana, patchouli, and cedar
- This is one of the only places I know of where you can see a man in a nice three piece suit skateboarding to work
- Austinites want everyone to love Austin, but no one to move here
- Whole Foods was started in Austin. You’re welcome world. Unless you hate Whole Foods and then we think you’re right it’s totally pretentious.
- Getting the $50 3-day ACL tickets is like catching a musical chupacabra
- Finding a free parking spot anywhere downtown ever is like catching a unicorn
- People in Austin talk like they’re auditioning for their own show on NPR
This has been Austin Thoughts with Girl On The Contrary.